Friday, June 15, 2012

Held: A Father's Day Tribute

Some kids don't have dads.  Others don't know them.  Still others have them and know them but aren't shown love or affection.  I praise God that I have a husband who is a father to his children.  He is available, interested, invested, helping, caring, engaged, and is not afraid to love on his children.  He cuddles, carries, kisses, snuggles and holds his boys.  
My boys have been held by their father.  
A lot.  
They are so beyond blessed to have a father like this.  I am so beyond blessed to have a husband like this.  Thank you Jason for being the kind of Dad that I know 
God is proud of.
 A little tribute:  (Happy Father's Day!)



























































love you hun!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful montage of shots... of a beautiful love. Truly Silas and Toby are blessed (and you too of course :) Thanks for sharing light into the world with these moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Those pictures are so adorable. I always knew he'd make a great dad. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...